What does SSASSESS™ certification mean?
The Plain Language Institute’s SSASSESS™ trademark will certify that:
- The Institute has assessed (and revised) this document;
- It meets international guidelines for plain language; and
- It meets the information needs of the target audience as required by Article 22 of the Consumer Protection Act (68 of 2008).
How to get the SSASSESS™ mark on your documents
You can get this mark on your documents if you:
- Submit your document and the development process that you have followed to the Plain Language Institute for certification; or
- Contract us to assist you with the development or revision of your document.
You can request a quote for this service.